FAQFrequently Asked Questions...
- What shall I do if I am interested?
- Choosing the right plastic surgeon
- What are the reasons for undergoing surgery?
- What is plastic surgery?
- Do I need to obtain a referral form from my GP?
- Will the outcome be natural or artificial?
- How much pain is involved?
- What happens in case of dissatisfaction?
- What about payment and fees?
- Operations on instalments
- Legal notice
Operations on instalments
If your immediate financial situation does not allow you to fulfil your wishes, in the specified time period, our clinic offers you a payment-instalments program.
- direct payment provided by client to Clinic (no fiduciary intermediary)
- payment is interest-free
- You do not need any guarantor or proof of income from employer
- the date of the operation will require you to pay half of the total price
- The outstanding balance-amount can be settled in six monthly instalments
For more information, please contact us by phone. Alternatively, if you make an appointment to visit us to outline your clinical needs, we can discuss finances at that consultation, too.